Welcome!

Here you can enjoy pictures and stories of my travels. Enjoy!

Sunday, September 29, 2013

50th post!

To celebrate my 50th blog post of my voyage/experience/life, I would like to dedicate this one to the amazing people with whom I have been privileged to work. It is such a blessing to have wonderful castmates on this journey, and as the end is actually approaching rapidly, I am so delighted to not have to say "goodbye" to them; 7 of us live in NYC and I will never lose touch with the dear one who doesn't, my roommate-turned-favorite-friend. Please meet my cast:
Todd, my talented, sweet and handsome crooner

Brooke, my gorgeous showgirl Rockette treasure of a roomie

Angelina, the stunning and practically-perfect Mary Poppins Disney princess

Chase & Ryan, consistently stylish and tickle my funny bone in a way that no one else can


Jessica, the watermelon firecracker who never ceases to surprise and entertain us all

Joe, the boss, who is FUNNY!!! + Ang = the happy married couple

Jess and Ry belting love duets till they're blue in the face

Me with Brooke and Chase, gettin' real serious with "Birth of the Blues" strut kicks

Ry, Todd and Chase, singing "My Cherie Amour" in a perfect blend

The whole gang: Brooke, Todd, Ang, Ry, Joe, Jess, Chase and me in our "You Can't Stop the Beat" costumes

Me, Jess and Brooke before Stardust opening number

ALways laughing together

My man and me

No comments:

Post a Comment