Welcome!

Here you can enjoy pictures and stories of my travels. Enjoy!

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Stockholm, Sweden

What a beautiful city! I have such fond memories of visiting here with my Mom a few years ago to discover our Swedish roots...I think it remains one of my very favorite cities I’ve ever seen. Clean, proper but kind, smart, with crisp air under the sun. People mind their own business and wear sensible shoes. It was a bright and brisk day when Todd, Joe, Brooke and I got to ride the Hop-On Hop-Off Bus for free as crewmembers! We didn’t have enough time to actually hop off due to tech rehearsals, but we thoroughly enjoyed the 2 hour tour atop a double decker bus. 


I decided to adopt my brother Danny’s tradition of collecting a Christmas ornament from each country I visit :) So I bought a sweet little Swedish girl with a red, wool dress and blonde braids. Whenever I settle down (?) I will have a delightful Christmas tree! 


No comments:

Post a Comment