Welcome!

Here you can enjoy pictures and stories of my travels. Enjoy!

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Athens, Greece

The Parthenon atop the Acropolis by night, as viewed from a rooftop restaurant

The Parthenon by day! By far one of the highlights of my sightseeing thus far! How amazing to stand in front of the symbol of Ancient Greece, a structure that was built in the 400's...B.C.!!! In this pose I dance for Athena, the mythical Greek goddess of wisdom, courage, inspiration, the arts and strength, on the Acropolis of her namesake city.

How fun that our cruise coincided with Katelyn and Carole's visit to Greece! This is one of our feasts together: lamb gyros, chicken souvlaki, pita and tzatziki...mmm :) 

Notice the goddess on the left....

....posing in the Theater of Dionysos

Todd took this awesome picture and I edited it to feel like ancient Greece


Todd and I are so blessed to get to share wonderful travel memories together!

No comments:

Post a Comment