Welcome!

Here you can enjoy pictures and stories of my travels. Enjoy!

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Santorini, Greece

I know, I posted a lot of pictures here, but I couldn't help it, Santorini is so beautiful and this very well may be the most EPIC day of our whole journey!
SO HAPPY to have Danny and Tracy on this cruise!!!!!!!!!!!! We had the BEST gyros at this place called Mamma Mia's on Kamari Beach.

Rented ATVs with Brooke, Chase, Todd and Danny and Tracy! Riding around the island was thrilling!

"I'm going to donkey down the cliff! Who's with me?!?" -Becky

Exquisite Santorini, the city built on a cliff

Is this the famous blue church?

Rockettes travel the world

Love me a good jumping pic!

I squealed the entire time. It actually feels like fish are nibbling your feet! What the?!? 

My feet WERE the softest they've ever been after. Worth it.


Maybe this is the famous Blue Church!




No comments:

Post a Comment