Welcome!

Here you can enjoy pictures and stories of my travels. Enjoy!

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Gydinia, Poland


We got to see this port at night, and then all the next day. I walked around with Todd's family just to get a feel for Poland by night and we stumbled on a beautiful white sand beach - not something I expected to see in Poland for some reason. The next day, the MacIntyres and I visited the Malbork Castle Museum, which is the largest brick castle in the world! We followed the audioguides through over 50 different locations and my treat to myself was a beautiful amber and silver necklace (Poland is known for their amber!)

Todd's sister, Katelyn, and me!

White sand in Poland? Who knew!?!


Malbork Castle exterior

Malbork Castle interior

A balancing act

No comments:

Post a Comment