Welcome!

Here you can enjoy pictures and stories of my travels. Enjoy!

Friday, August 30, 2013

Stockholm, Sweden #2

Today Todd and I met up with his family friend, a writer for Billboard, Fred Bronson, for lunch with a view at Gondolen. The restaurant is like a tunnel in the sky with the best views and the best chef in Stockholm. I ordered a glass bottle of Coke and the weekly lunch special, which looked like a giant Swedish meatball atop a bed of potatoes and gravy and dill pickles. Delicious! Fred brought a Swedish music producer and a music writer. The conversation and company were quite enjoyable. 



Another highlight was meeting passenger, Naomi, on the Hop On Hop Off bus. She is an 86-year-old firecracker who volunteers 4 times a week at the Senior Center on 49th in NYC. She tried to give me her seat! Ryan said the other night when he complimented her formal dress, she replied, “Thank you. I do look sexy for my age, don’t I?” Ha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment